Blackburn Dental Group is a team oriented family dental practice, committed to prevention of dental disease and maintenance of long term health.
The practice utilises a comprehensive and complementary range of skills across its dentists, dental hygienists and capable support staff. Over the years, the premises have seen significant refurbishment and development, including state of the art equipment, to enhance its dental facilities. Blackburn Dental was first established in 1968 and still operates from its original premises at 23 Blackburn Road.
• has a community and family focus
• is committed to prevention of dental disease and maintenance of long term health
• has played a pioneering role in the introduction of dental hygienists
• is technologically advanced
• is committed to ongoing continuing professional development
• is located in a modern and accessible facility, with state of the art equipment
• offers Cerec CADCAM technology, where porcelain crowns can be fabricated in one visit
Dr Jennifer Levecke B.D.Sc.
Dr William Levecke B.D.Sc.
Dr Wynne Yip B.D.Sc
Dr Khanh Nguyen B.D.Sc., MPhil
Dr Kate Snell B.D.S.
Oral Surgery Consultant:
Dr Sophia Richardson FRACD(OMS), MBBS, B.D.Sc(Hons)